Shoreham Street, Sheffield, S2
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE JULY 2021
- £395 PER PERSON PER MONTH
- UTILITY BILLS & INTERNET INCLUDED
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHEFFIELD TRAIN STATION
- IDEAL FOR STUDENTS
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HALLAM UNIVERSITY
**£395 PER PERSON PER CALENDAR MONTH**
**UTILITY BILLS & INTERNET INCLUDED**
On the market is this 4 bedroom property, 3 spacious double rooms, 1 single room which offers bright and spacious accommodation in an unrivalled location within close proximity of Sheffield city centre, in Heeley. Situated within the close proximity of Sheffield city centre and Hallam University, it provides convenient access across Sheffield and beyond.
The kitchen combines elegance and functionality blending black granite counter-tops and marble tiles with the stainless steel appliances and white cabinets. The kitchen is fully fitted with a high-quality finish that completes the kitchen with a contemporary look. The fitted kitchen has a gas stove and a washing machine.
Furnished with TV, the property itself consists of a very open living room and has a large bay window allowing plenty of natural light to come flooding into the property. The windows are draped by large curtains, making the scene uniquely nice. There is a side facing window, two radiators and fixed wall lights.
A well-proportioned dining room with windows to the rear elevation allows good levels of natural light, as well as carpet flooring and fixed wall light.
The bathroom is a very decent size and comes complete, with a full bathroom suite comprising pedestal hand wash basin, low flush wc and large bath.
Bedrooms on this floor all are with ample built-in storage, with neutral decor. The master bedroom features a double-size metal-framed bed and memory foam mattress as well as including large bay windows, allowing plenty of natural light brightening the room, as well as being to the front of the property. The second bedroom is also located on this floor; it is to the rear of the property and again is of substantial size.
The capacious bedrooms entail large dormer or square windows that are covered by the net curtains that reduce the sun's glare and provide privacy while preserving the view and light. All bedrooms come with large wardrobes and bedside cabinets allowing plentiful storage space. The contrasting character colors of the light walls and dark laminate flooring adds elegance and sophistication to the bedrooms.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to enquire further about the property or wish to arrange a viewing.
1. St Marys House
9-11 London Rd,
Shoreham Street, Sheffield, S2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Granville Road/The Sheffield College Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Park Grange Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Arbourthorne Road Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Hallam Hills is a multilingual estate agency based in Sheffield which can provide lots of great properties to let for all international and non international students; our staff are able to provide services in Cantonese, Mandarin, Latvian, Russian and Lithuanian. Our office is centrally based on 9-11 St Mary's House, London Road, Sheffield.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a viewing or for more information, we work late evenings and weekends.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 556_shoreham_4bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hallam Hills ltd, Hallam Hills - Student. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.