Bryony Close, Uxbridge, UB8
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Student Property
- Part Furnished
- Private Large Garden
- Large Communal Area
- Well Sized Bedrooms
- Wooden Flooring
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Brunel University
- Available to View Immediately
Five bedroom house located minutes walking distance to Brunel University.
The property offers four double bedrooms, one single bedroom, large communal area, modern kitchen and ground floor WC.
Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, drive way and a private garden.
***£129.23 PER PERSON PER WEEK INCLUDING ALL BILLS + WIFI***
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bryony Close, Uxbridge, UB8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Drayton Station1.0 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.6 miles
- Iver Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We pride ourselves on providing a personal touch and keeping good relations with our clients
Having been established since 1989, Lords Associates of London has strived to become a reputable estate agency servicing and accommodating West London.
With over twenty years of knowledge and experience, our clients can be confident that they have made the right choice by choosing Lords. As a traditional family run business, it is an imperative custom that our dedicated staff commit
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4004659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lords Associates of London, Middlesex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.