Arklow Square, Ramsgate
- Period terrace
- Close to the town and seafront
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large lounge
- large family kitchen/diner
- Private rear garden
- NO CHAIN!
Ramsgate is situated to the south of the Isle of Thanet and boasts the country’s only Royal Harbour, a status bestowed by King George 1V in 1821. The beautiful Marina, once the starting point for the Little Ships heroic journey to Dunkirk in 1940, is now enjoyed by a vibrant yachting community, and flanked by restaurants, cafes, and quirky independent shops, some set into the arches on the quayside. The town itself is also steeped in history, with a wealth of Grade 11 listed properties, elegant Regency squares and St Augstine’s Abbey, the pet project of the architect Augustus Pugin, famed for designing the interior of the Palace of Westminster and Big Ben. With its fascinating network of wartime and smugglers’ tunnels, traditional pubs, docks and sweeping sands, Ramsgate has associations with many other well-known figures, including Queen Victoria, Karl Marx, Wilkie Collins, John Le Mesurier and Vincent Van Gogh. The high-speed rail link to London St Pancras has made commuting a viable option from a home by the sea.
Lower Ground Floor -
Kitchen/Diner - 8.05m x 5.23m (26'05 x 17'02) -
Utility Room - 1.98m x 1.55m (6'06 x 5'01) -
Upper Ground Floor -
Lounge - 8.26m x 4.29m (27'01 x 14'01) -
Shower Room - 1.80m x 1.47m (5'11 x 4'10) -
First Floor -
Bedroom - 3.99m x 5.26m (13'01 x 17'03) -
Bedroom - 3.12m x 3.43m (10'03 x 11'03) -
Bathroom - 2.34m x 2.01m (7'08 x 6'07) -
Top Floor -
Bedroom - 4.88m x 3.35m (16'00 x 11'00) -
Bedroom - 3.96m x 5.23m (13'00 x 17'02 ) -
Private Rear Garden -
BrochuresArklow Square, Ramsgate
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Arklow Square, Ramsgate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dumpton Park Station0.6 miles
- Ramsgate Station0.9 miles
- Broadstairs Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Miles & Barr independent estate agents were established in January 1999 and have expanded to 14 Offices with over 100 Employees. The strengths of the business lie in training and strategic leadership with an ability to deliver high-quality customer care and all-round friendly and trusted service.
Constant innovative Business and Marketing Techniques have enabled us to be one of the Top Selling Agents wherever we operate, as revealed by For S
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30361096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.