Calais Street, Hadleigh, Ipswich
- Located just of the town's High street
- Ground floor apartment with private entrance door
- Deceptively spacious living space
- Two bedrooms
- Nice fitted kitchen
- 99 years extension to the lease
- Allocated parking space
- Just a few minutes walk to the shops
About The Apartment... - A great opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment with its own private entrance and located in an enviable position just off the High Street and only a few minutes walk to the shops. The apartment which benefits from a recently extended lease for an additional 99 years plus the original 64 years currently remaining is nicely presented by the current owner and includes a fitted kitchen, generous size living room, bathroom, two bedrooms and allocated parking space. This type of property is rarely available so we recommend booking an early appointment.
About The Lease... - We understand that the property benefits from an additional extension of 99 years above the current lease of approx. 64 years.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Calais Street, Hadleigh, Ipswich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manningtree Station7.9 miles
About the agent
BEST ESTATE AGENT GUIDE 2021:
RATED EXCEPTIONAL & within TOP 5% of Estate Agents in the country -
LOCAL independent FAMILY business -
AMAZING Five Star rated customer service - FANTASTIC marketing - BRILLIANT & unique VIDEO tours - FEE'S at just 0.99% plus vat (min £1495) - British Property Awards Gold Winner - IPSWICH & HADLEIGH - Covering all SOUTH SUFFOLK
Passionate about p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30353786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hizzy, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.