Abbots Drive, Wentworth Estate
- Six bedroom luxury Wentworth home
- South facing gardens approaching 0.5 acres.
- High specification open plan kitchen with luxury appliances
- Quiet Road with stunning backdrop
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Control 4 system for smart home control
- Gym / Games room
- Close proximity to Virginia Water station and shops
- Double garage and spacious driveway with electric gates
- Private estate with security
This luxurious property is set within a south facing plot approaching ½ acre, located within a highly sought after private road on the prestigious Wentworth Estate - an exclusive location with a tranquil atmosphere and access to world class sporting facilities.
Virginia Water and the renowned private Wentworth Estate and championship golf course are situated to the south of Windsor Great
Park, with its open spaces and is home to the notable lakes and green spaces of Savill Gardens. Sporting activities abound throughout the area, with Royal Ascot nearby and an impressive selection of first class courses for golf enthusiasts. These include Sunningdale, the Berkshire and of course the world famous Wentworth Club which also has its own tennis, swimming and leisure/spa facilities.
The area is renowned for its excellent selection of schooling such as Papplewick Preparatory School, St George's Boys School, St Mary's Girls School and ACS International in Egham. Virginia Water train station which provides direct access to London Waterloo in approximately 40 minutes and the area is well situated for both Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport and the motorway network.
Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains and light fittings available by separate negotiation.
All mains services connected.
Runnymede Borough Council -
From Barton Wyatt's office in Station Approach, Virginia Water, turn left onto Christchurch Road and second left into Virginia Avenue. At the crossroads turn right into Abbots Drive -Earlswood House will be found second on the left hand side.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Abbots Drive, Wentworth Estate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Virginia Water Station0.7 miles
- Longcross Station1.5 miles
- Egham Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_466494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.