Regency Square, Brighton
- GRADE II LISTED WITH PERIOD FEATURES
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE REAR
- REAR EXTENSION WITH 6 ROOMS
- AMAZING VIEWS ACROSS REGENCY SQUARE AND SEA VIEWS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CURRENTLY USED AS A HOTEL
- MUST VIEW
Adam James & Co are offering a rare opportunity to acquire this fantastic Grade II listed Regency property. The property is currently used as The Prince Regent Hotel. This elegant Grade II* listed building is situated at the top of this seafront square in the heart of central Brighton opposite the West Pier landmark and the British Airways i360. There is parking to the rear for 2/3 Vehicles. To the rear there is a extension with 6 Double rooms all with en- suites. This is a great opportunity, Please call us today to register your interest.
BrochuresBrochureRegency Square, Brighton
Regency Square, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.1 miles
- Hove Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 2021, Adam James & Co offer Residential Sales, Lettings & Property Management.
Our friendly and straight talking team have over 25 years estate agency experience, and are committed to achieving the best results for our clients.
Our sales Comission is 0.5% We offer Professional Photography, Floorplans, We advertise on all Major Portals, No Upfront Costs and No Hidden Charges.
We are the same but different. Move with Adam Jam
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30362617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam James & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.