Field View, Wethersfield, Essex, CM7
- Exclusive private gated development of nine houses
- 1,889 sq ft of modern family living space s
- Five double bedroom – two with en suites
- Family bathroom and separate family shower room
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dining room opening onto the rear garden
- Generous ‘L’ shaped living room
- Single garage with further parking on the driveway
- 10 year build warranty
Nos. 7, 9 and 11 are all located in a prime position at the rear this idyllic, peaceful private development, offering stunning far-reaching views across open countryside to the south.
The configuration of the living space has been well considered, maximising the views from all the principal reception rooms and bedrooms. The fully fitted kitchen has integrated appliances, a separate utility room with access to the garden and breakfast/dining room to the rear, with double doors opening onto the rear garden.
A substantial ‘L’ shaped, triple aspect living room runs the length of the property, with access to the rear garden and views across open farmland to the front. A cloakroom off the hallway completes the ground floor accommodation.
There are three bedrooms to the first floor, the master and bedroom two have en suite shower rooms and enjoy views over the open farmland to the front. Bedroom three, which could be used as a study/snug, and family bathroom complete the accommodation on the first floor.
The top floor comprises two generously sized double bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, both benefitting from views to the front aspect of the property and a large shower room.
Externally, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn. There is a driveway to the side of the house leading to a single garage.
The village has the usual amenities with a post office/village shop soon to be reinstated, cricket ground with village pavilion, pre and primary schools (OFSTED rating: GOOD) all within walking distance of Field View. An extensive network of footpaths provides easy access for walks across stunning countryside to the picturesque villages of Finchingfield (2.2 miles) away and Great Bardfield. The village has a unique pub/club under the village hall, which also provides an online store for local produce. A wider range of shopping and recreational facilities are available a short distance away in Braintree (approx. 15 mins drive) including a Marks & Spencer’s, Sainsbury's and Tesco supermarkets. The property is within a short drive of several private schools including Felsted School and Gosfield School. For the commuter there are train stations at Braintree, Witham and Kelvedon to London Liverpool Street and access onto the M11 (J8) and to Stansted Airport via the A120.
Field View, Wethersfield, Essex, CM7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Braintree Station6.2 miles
About the agent
James, Jamie and the team are delighted to be actively serving the Essex region for Jackson-Stops and would like to offer you our advice and experience, be it for your property search or indeed if you have a property to sell. Having been successfully matching and selling prestige property throughout Essex and into the Suffolk/Herts boarders for a number of years we have built a strong and respected reputation for integrity, professional local knowledge, transparency and trust.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHD210007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.