Downs Road, UKC
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Bills Included
If you are a UKC student, look no further. This property only a 5 minute walk from the UKC campus!
The property has 3 bathrooms and 2 communal areas. Parking is not a problem as this home comes with a huge driveway, with extra parking available.
All bedrooms are equipped with double beds, desks, and ample storage for all your belongings!
Not only that, but the property is offered with ALL BILLS INCLUDED and WIFI INCLUDED!
-ONLY £49 DEPOSIT!
The property consists of;
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED including internet!!
- Double Beds with memory foam mattress in ALL bedrooms
- Storage under all beds
- Large flat screen TV in the communal lounge
- Full professional clean before start of tenancy
- HALF SUMMER RENT FOR JULY AND AUGUST
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email us to find out more information!
More information about what is included can be found on our website;
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Downs Road, UKC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.8 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.5 miles
- Sturry Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Varsity, the home of exceptional quality student accommodation in Canterbury.
The first thing you should know about us is that we don’t offer anything other than exceptional accommodation. So, if you’re looking for stylish, modern and comfortable accommodation at affordable prices, you’ve come to right place!
We carefully select each and every property that we have on offer. We'll only ever advertise properties that are high quality, recently renovated or excellent valu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL0036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Varsity Canterbury, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.