Moreton Place, Pimlico, London, SW1V
- Double Fronted Period House
- Immaculate Condition Through-out
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Pretty Patio Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent Location
The property has recently undergone a thorough refurbishment programme which includes (but not limited to) modernization of heating, electrics,
pipe work and lighting as well as modernized bathrooms and superb chefs kitchen.
This family home is both well-proportioned and well balanced with four bedrooms and three bathrooms occupying the first, second and third floors,
the whole of the lower ground floor is made up of kitchen, dining area and a separate reception area with access to the garden. The home’s principle entertaining
room and a separate office are located on the favoured ground floor with high ceilings through-out. Further benefits include integrated vaults currently used as a utility and storage rooms.
The property is situated within the peaceful and much sought after Moreton Triangle with access to a variety of local shops and restaurants and is excellently
located for Pimlico underground station (Victoria line) and Victoria station (Victoria, District and Circle lines and mainline station).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Moreton Place, Pimlico, London, SW1V
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pimlico Station0.2 miles
- Victoria Station0.5 miles
- Vauxhall Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL200124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Pimlico. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.