Bayard Plaza, Broadway, Peterborough, PE1
- Incentives available on selected plots. T&C's apply*
- 2 bed apartment in an exclusive gated development
- Open plan kitchen/living/diner
- Some images are CGI's
- Help to Buy available
- Luxury en-suite and family bathroom
- Full-fibre broadband with speeds up to 900Mbps
- Toshiba air-conditioning and heating
- Gated underground car parking with one allocated space
*£10,000 deposit contribution on selected plots T&C’s apply*. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with Shared Ownership or Help to Buy.*
Plot 60 - A stylish third floor 2 bedroom apartment boasting 686 Sq Ft of internal living accommodation. Comprises an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, en-suite to principal bedroom and family bathroom.
*Please note - internal images are of Plot 3, a two bedroom apartment at Bayard Plaza. Used for illustrative purposes only*
Bayard Plaza offers a modern collection of one and two bedroom apartments and duplex penthouses which have the benefit of balconies and views across the city.
The homes are built to the highest of standards by The Brightfield Group with secure and gated underground parking and automated entry system into the development.
A busy lifestyle can often mean it is hard to spare the time for the little things in life like taking deliveries. Bayard Plaza provides the answer to this with the security and convenience of a concierge service.
For those with a little more time to unwind, the well-equipped residents’ gym provides plenty of opportunity to exercise, tone and focus on overall wellbeing.
If you’re not feeling in the mood for exercise and want to take it easy, you can also enjoy the cinema room which seats up to 12 people at a time.
Being within the heart of Peterborough city centre you are always only a minutes walk away from a coffee shop, many restaurants and high street shops with the newly upgraded Queensgate shopping centre.
Located at the heart of this bustling city centre, Bayard Plaza is an ideal location for a new home.
Peterborough is the UK’s first Gigabit City, and is considered to be one of the top 5 Tech Hubs in the UK with its city-wide, full-fibre Gigabit network offering ultrafast connectivity.
A £12 million investment has transformed Cathedral Square at the heart of the city into a vibrant restaurant quarter with several more multi-million pound regeneration plans already in the pipeline.
The city centre continues to attract well known restaurants and retailers including Pret A Manger, Bill’s, Cote Brasserie, Five Guys, Prezzo, Pizza Express, Tk Maxx, Topshop, H&M, River Island, SuperDry, Fat Face and much more.
Peterborough is a commuter haven with the central railway station offering fast and direct routes to London.
Square Footage: 686 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 999 years remaining.
Bayard Plaza, Broadway, Peterborough, PE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAD210068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.