Station Road, Warboys, PE28
- Flooring included worth £9,239*
- Top of the range kitchen upgrade with integrated appliances worth £8,463*
- OR Enjoy a hassle-free move with Part Exchange Xtra*
- Detached 5 double bedroom home in a cul-de-sac location
- Double detached garage and private drive with 4 parking spaces
- Open-plan kitchen and breakfast/ family area with French doors
- Adjoining utility room
- Spacious lounge
- Separate study, the ideal home office
- Main bedroom with dressing area and full en suite
THE FINAL BUCKINGHAM HOME AT WARBOYS.
The Buckingham -This home features an open-plan kitchen with family and breakfast areas, plus French doors to the garden. Also, benefit from an adjoining utility room. The dining room leads to the garden through French doors. A lounge and study complete the ground floor. The main with en suite and dressing area is joined by two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor has two double bedrooms and dual-access bathroom with a separate shower.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 6130mm x 4151mm (20'1'' x 13'7'')
- Lounge - 5050mm x 3750mm (16'6'' x 12'3'')
- Dining - 3201mm x 3100mm (10'6'' x 10'2'')
- Study - 3006mm x 2850mm (9'10'' x 9'4'')
- Utility - 1861mm x 1595mm (6'1'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1595mm x 900mm (5'2'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5037mm x 3785mm (16'6'' x 12'5'')
- Dressing - 3214mm x 1898mm (10'6'' x 6'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3214mm x 2011mm (10'6'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4730mm x 3213mm (15'6'' x 10'6'')
- Bedroom 5 (double) - 3521mm x 3486mm (11'6'' x 11'5'')
- Bathroom - 3214mm x 1969mm (10'6'' x 6'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 6024mm x 3811mm (19'9'' x 12'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 6024mm x 4101mm (19'9'' x 13'5'')
- Bathroom 2 - 2575mm x 2266mm (8'5'' x 7'5'')
BrochuresBrochure for DWH @ Warboys Village
Station Road, Warboys, PE28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station7.5 miles
About the development
David Wilson Homes
- We're still here to support the search for your dream home.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to assist you.
- Rest assured that whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here to help.
- Make the move to your dream home a reality with David Wilson Homes
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.