The Shore, The Leas, Chalkwell
- Sixth Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Chalkwell Seafront Location
- Luxury Apartment Complex
- High Specification Throughout
- Contemporary Modern Design
- South Facing Balcony with Stunning Views
- Villeroy & Bosch Bathroom Suites
- Residents Gymnasium
- Secure Underground Parking
- Concierge Service
*Developers will pay the stamp duty on any remaining units. The additional 3% for second home purchase is not included.
Specifications - • CML compliant 10 Year Warranty (Build Zone).
• Mains controlled smoke detectors to all apartments.
• Brushed stainless steel and white switches and sockets.
• Ground floor reception area with lounge seating area.
• Concierge service.
• Secure underground parking with one allocated space.
• Opale colour video intercom.
• Personal key fob entry system.
• Multi-room broadband and TV points to all apartments.
• Communal gymnasium.
• Balcony/terrace area to all apartments.
• Lift access to all residential floors.
Finishes - • Twist pile carpeting to bedrooms
• Solid wood flooring to halls and lounge
• Ceramic tiled flooring to kitchens, bathrooms & en-suites
• Walls finished with white matt emulsion
• Woodwork finished in white or grey satin
Services - • Mains gas boiler with pressurised cylinder feeding underfloor heating throughout.
• Chrome heated towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites.
• Down lighters throughout.
• Independent private drainage system to each property.
• Mains electricity and water.
Square Footage - • Internal 1367 sq ft
• External 108 sq ft
Living Area - 8.8 x 8.8 (28'10" x 28'10") - Entrance hallway through to double doors leading into the stunning open plan living area. Neutrally decorated with solid wooden flooring, down lighting and sliding glass doors leading out to the private sixth floor south facing balcony with composite decking and brushed steel and glass balustrade. The contemporary fitted kitchen has ceramic tiled flooring, a range of wall and base units, granite work surface and high quality integrated appliances.
Kitchen - Contemporary fitted kitchen.
• Soft close two-tone doors.
• Integrated appliances:
• V-ZUG Oven
• V-ZUG Coffee Centre
• Euro Induction Hob
• SIEMENS - Washer/dryer
• SIEMENS – Dishwasher
• SIEMENS – Fridge
• SIEMENS – Freezer
• Granite worktops.
Master Bedroom - 3.9 x 4.4 (12'9" x 14'5") - Fantastic size master bedroom, neutrally decorated with luxury carpet and fittings. Double glazed window to rear aspect and door to en-suite bathroom, fully tiled with double wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom 2 - 4.1 x 3.3 (13'5" x 10'9") - Second bedroom with double glazed window to rear aspect, luxury carpet and fittings.
Bathroom - Contemporary Villeroy & Boch white bathroom suite with Vado & Grohe chrome fittings. Ceramic tiled walls and flooring. Four piece suite of bath with chrome mixer taps, shower with clear glass shower screen, chrome mixer taps and wall mounted rain head shower, wall hung WC with inset push flush system and wall hung wash hand basin inset to drawer unit.
Parking - Allocated parking space in the secure underground car park with lift access.
BrochuresThe Shore, The Leas, Chalkwell
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
The Shore, The Leas, Chalkwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.3 miles
- Chalkwell Station0.6 miles
- Southend Central Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Appointmoor. Established in 1998 we're proud to be the only estate agency in the heart of Chalkwell.
Whether you're selling a luxury family home in Leigh or letting an apartment in Thorpe Bay, we'd love to make you one of our success stories. Not only do we really know the sales market, but we're quietly confident that we hold the largest rental portfolio in the area and there is little we don't know about lettings and property management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29421218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appointmoor Estates, Westcliff-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.