Plot 1, Parkside Gardens, Scotton, Knaresborough
- 3 bedroom detached
- Stunning views
- Accommodation over three floors
- Dedicated off street parking
- Open plan living space
- Integrated NEFF appliances
- Private landscaped gardens
- 10 year structural warranty
Set within the popular village of Scotton, Parkside Gardens is a development of five substantial 3 and 4 bedroom homes providing accommodation over two or three floors with each property having two dedicated off street parking spaces. Each property exterior features a stone built front and rear with render to the sides, enabling these five idyllic family homes to integrate with the historic and picturesque village of Scotton.
The interiors of each property will be carefully thought out and finished to an exceptionally high standard. The properties have been sympathetically designed to offer open plan living space with ample natural light and a high specification throughout with hand painted kitchens, fully fitted to include feature island units, underfloor heating to the ground floor, integrated NEFF appliances, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Bathrooms have contemporary sanitary ware with chrome fittings, tiled walls and floors.
Each property within the development is designed to make a superb home, benefitting from a private landscaped garden and enjoy stunning views across open countryside.
PLOT 1 - 3 BEDROOM DETACHED
This spectacular 3 bedroom detached property built with natural stone offers three floors of living space which features an open plan family dining kitchen with easy access to the private landscaped rear garden, complete with fabulous far reaching views. A separate utility room and downstairs WC complete the ground floor of this outstanding family home.
To the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom benefitting from the picturesque rear views across open countryside. A further double bedroom, house shower room and ample storage facilities are located on the first floor with a third double bedroom on the second floor.
Externally are two car parking spaces, one with the option for an electrical charging point.
Dimensions Metric(m) Imperial
Family Area 10000 x 3800 (max) 32’10” x 12’6” (max)
Dining Kitchen 5610 x 4020 18’5” x 13’2”
Master Bedroom 3700 x 2860 (max) 12’2” x 9’5” (max)
Bedroom 2 3120 x 2500 10’3” x 8’2”
Bedroom 3 3750 x 3700 (max) 12’4” x 12’2” (max)
Please note all dimensions may be subject to slight modifications.
• Natural stone construction to front & rear elevations with render to sides
• Natural Stone heads and cills
• Sliding wood sash windows with a 30 year warranty (10 years on paintwork and glass modules)
• Slate roofing to Plots 1,4 & 5
• Clay rosemary pantiles to Plots 2 & 3
• Solid Oak Truss Porches
• Under floor heating at ground floor level
• Gas central Heating with energy efficient Logic ESP1 boilers
• Hand painted Shaker style units by Dalesmade of Settle
• Solid contrasting Minerva worktops with recessed sinks and drainer grooves
• Fully integrated NEFF appliances
• Mirrored backsplash
• Feature island units with seating areas
• Fabulous far reaching views to rear
• Glass orangery lantern over dining area and island unit
• Direct access to garden through large concertina doors by Express Bi-folds in Leeds (integrated blinds – optional)
• Underground Fibre Connection to each property by Openreach
• Cat 6 cables to all habitable rooms (wired to satellite dish location)
• TV points to all habitable rooms
• KB Sound Bluetooth music system wired into ceilings in open plan living areas
• Intruder alarm
• Hard wired smoke alarm
• Power supply upgraded to allow for an electric car charging point which is pre wired to one of the two allocated parking spaces
• 10 year structural warranty by AHCI Advantage
SCOTTON & KNARESBOROUGH
Scotton is a popular and conveniently located village situated within 1 ½ miles north west of Knaresborough and 5 ½ miles of Harrogate town centre. It was the home of Guy Fawkes during his earlier years and is the inspiration behind the name of the village pub, the Guy Fawkes Arms. Surrounded by beautiful open countryside, the village also comprises a village hall and Scotton Cricket Club.
Scotton provides a great base for exploring all that North Yorkshire has to offer, benefitting from close-by Knaresborough. It is a town which seamlessly blends two aspects; the beautiful river Nidd meandering under the impressive railway bridge with boats to hire, and the bustling market town. The town enjoys a café culture with a good choice of both national outlets and independent retailers, many of which are located in Knaresborough’s famous market square.
The A59 from Knaresborough gives direct access to the A1(M), 2 miles away and York beyond. The railway station gives direct access to Leeds and York further accessing the national rail network.
Plot 1, Parkside Gardens, Scotton, Knaresborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station1.7 miles
- Starbeck Station1.8 miles
- Harrogate Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first class
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2575102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, New Homes, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.