Preston New Road, Blackburn, BB2 7AL
- Upper Floor Retirement Apartment
- Shower Room WC
- Two Double Bedrooms
- High Quality Finish Throughout
- Lovely Setting
- Over 55s Only
Situated in a private woodland ground setting this complex provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones with first class services ranging from full catering facilities to an on site doctor.
The apartment briefly comprises; lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, three piece wet room and a separate WC. There are lovely views from all rooms overlooking the green woodland area. Double glazed is installed along with gas central heating which can be altered and changed via a thermostat. Access to the apartment is via a video/intercom secure-entry system and the Village is covered by CCTV around the grounds.
The site itself offers a wide range of activities to keep everyone entertained along with social areas. Things such as; restaurant catering, self service bar, gym, laundry facilities, cinema room and an on site chapel.
There is a monthly service charge which covers things like; village manager & administrative costs, window cleaning, gardening work, buildings insurance, internet access, service/maintenance costs.
* The site is only available for adults aged 55 and over *
4.24m (13' 11") x 4.85m (15' 11")
3.35m (11' 0") x 2.16m (7' 1")
3.05m (10' 0") x 3.68m (12' 1")
3.02m (9' 11") x 4.14m (13' 7")
1.52m (5' 0") x 2.74m (9' 0")
1.55m (5' 1") x 0.64m (2' 1")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Preston New Road, Blackburn, BB2 7AL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackburn Station1.8 miles
- Mill Hill Station1.9 miles
- Cherry Tree Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Karl Baxter & Karen Helmn
Franchise owners Karl Baxter & Karen Helmn have a combined experience in the industry of over 45 years. Both live in the town and have expert local knowledge. Karl comments:
"We are constantly using technology and media to enhance how we promote our clients' properties to give them the best chance of sale. We combine this with first class customer service and communication with our clients".
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DARSP205261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Darwen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.