Ballinger Road, South Heath
- Village Location
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom
- Well Appointed Kitchen/Diner
- Sitting Room with Wood Burner
- Study and TV Room
- Garden Office/Summer House
- Garage and Own Driveway
The current owners have lived here for over 25 years and have made many improvements and alterations over the years to accommodate their growing family. The spacious layout of the ground floor allows for the rooms to a variety of uses so will suite those seeking a home with flexible living/sleeping accommodation. The inviting entrance hall, with parquet flooring and two storage/hall cupboards, provides access to: - Sitting room with a wood burning stove, a further reception/dining room or fourth bedroom, study, third bedroom, and a shower room. The well-appointed kitchen/diner has a host of fitted units with wooden countertops, integrated appliances, a central island, and a double sink and drainer. Stairs lead from the hall to the first-floor gallery landing which provides a further two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a matching suite.
The delightful southerly facing rear garden has a host of shrub and flower beds and borders. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and has a paved patio leading across the back of the property. There is an outside tap and to the rear of the garden is a wood-built office/gym/den with power and light and double glazing and a good size garden shed and greenhouse.The front of the home has an area of lawn and a good size driveway providing parking for several cars as well as the attached garage.
Ballinger Road, South Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Missenden Station1.3 miles
- Chesham Station3.0 miles
- Amersham Station4.1 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10107439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.