Rheidol Terrace, Islington, London, N1
- Raised Ground Floor Mews Apartment
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Light, Well Planned Accommodation with Stylish Interiors
- Stunning Open Plan Reception/Fitted Kitchen
- Attractive Wood Flooring and Shuttered Windows
- Sought After Islington Location
- Close to Angel and Essex Road Stations
- 37.3 sq m / 401 sq ft
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with attractive wood flooring (evident through the majority of the property), leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen, flooded with natural light from dual shuttered windows, and offering inviting and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The property benefits from exceptional morning sunlight into the living room with views across a gorgeous, leafy and cobbled private mews. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splash-back, incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There is a well sized double bedroom, with dual shuttered windows and range of inbuilt wardrobes, plus a stylish bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant metro-tiling.
The property is superbly located within easy access of Essex Road and Angel stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes providing exceptional cross-London connections. The area is well served by an array of stylish shops, bars, restaurants and amenities, including those of fashionable Upper Street, as well as the attractive open spaces of Rosemary Gardens, also boasting tennis courts, Shoreditch Park, and the nearby Regents Canal. Highbury Fields, Broadway Market and Victoria Park are also within walking distance.
Rheidol Terrace, Islington, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Essex Road Station0.4 miles
- Angel Station0.4 miles
- Old Street Station0.8 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference g8adbe1l_EAF_61896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.