Houldsworth Drive, Chesterfield
- Two Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room With Patio Doors To The Conservatory
- Conservatory Overlooking The Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With Separate Shower & Under Floor Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Decking
- Off-Street Parking For Numerous Cars
- Ideally Located
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating TBC - Freehold
This is for our family…
The property offers versatile accommodation with a fantastic open plan living room
The private enclosed garden over looks fields & is excellent for both kids to play and adults to entertain in
The property provides ample off road parking
Renowned schools, shops, amenities and parks are a short distance away
Buying just for me, or with my partner…
You'll love the styling; it is so versatile; you could make the property feel ultra-modern or quite traditional to suit your tastes
Ideally placed for transport links including various commuter routes
Pubs, shops & takeaways are all in close proximity & Chesterfield Town Centre a short drive
This could be an ideal property to downsize…
The location is beautiful, and there are loads of fabulous walks close by
The property has been set-up to be relatively low-maintenance you could move straight in
The accommodation is very flexible, offering spaces that can be utilised for a number of purposes
I am looking for investment…
Tenants would love the quiet location, neutral decoration, garden & access to amenities
BrochuresPhotoplanREDBRIK 5 Page Br...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Houldsworth Drive, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station0.9 miles
- Dronfield Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795025105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.