Earls Terrace, London, W8
- Grade II listed house with superb proportions
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 4 reception rooms
- Garden, communal gardens, underground parking for 2 cars
- Swimming pool, comfort cooling, security & porterage
- 5184 sq ft/ 481.8 sqm
An elegant Grade II listed family home situated on the north side of Edwardes Square which comprises 5184 sq ft. The house offers superb formal reception rooms together with an excellent kitchen/breakfast/family room on the raised ground floor, with south facing views over the garden and communal garden beyond.
In addition, the house has an under garden swimming pool and 2 reserved parking spaces under the front garden area which are accessed from the lower ground floor of the property.
Earls Terrace is a spectacular terrace of Georgian houses set back from the main road behind a landscaped front garden in which is set an access road (adopted) to the properties. The terrace was redeveloped in the late 90's by Northacre.
Earls Terrace is conveniently located for access to the shopping and transport facilities of Kensington High Street. Holland Park is situated across the road and Kensington Gardens is a little further afield. It is also well situated for access to the west and south west via the M3 & 4.
Square Footage: 5,184 sq ft
Earls Terrace, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensington Olympia Station0.4 miles
- High Street Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Earls Court Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEH070058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.