Oxford Street, Stirchley
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available 1st July 2021
- Perfect for Three Students
- Close to Bournville Train Station
- Great City Centre Links
- Bills Excluded
- £100 PPPW
- Call Oakmans Today!
CALL OAKMANS TODAY TO FIND YOUR PERFECT STUDENT PROPERTY!
Introducing this student property available from 01/07/2021 offering accommodation briefly comprising of; lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden.
The properties location offers multiple transport links such as Bournville Train Station and bus routes along the A38. Being conveniently central to various bars, restaurants and retail, properties in this location are extremely popular and will go quickly.
Call Oakmans Today To Arrange Your Viewing!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Oxford Street, Stirchley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournville Station0.2 miles
- Selly Oak Station0.9 miles
- Kings Norton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2514156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakmans Estate Agents, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.