- Luxurious Equestrian farmhouse property
- In excess of 10,000 sq ft of accommodation
- Stamp Duty Mitigation under Multiple Dwelling Relief
- Seven reception areas
- High quality German kitchen & utility room
- Six double bedrooms to main dwelling
- Six bathrooms to main dwelling
- Fully self contained one bedroom apartment
- 1.75 acres of grounds and upto 23 acres available
- Stong income from Annexe and Land
The exterior of the house retains the integrity of the surrounding Derbyshire Dales countryside but with a highly contemporary styled interior of generous proportions that extend to over 10,000 sq ft over three floors. The south-west facing rear elevation of the house and terraces ensures all-day sunshine and glorious sunsets all year around. Equestrian facilities including stable block and 40m x 20m manège which have been carefully landscaped and heavily planted for wind shelter. There is a tennis court surrounded by hedging and is formed between two small coppices for shelter and minimal visual impact. There are up to 23 acres of land available by separate negotiation
Please Click on the Property Brochure below and Video tab for full details of this property, or call us for more information.
BrochuresProperty BrochureProperty VideoProperty Brochure Page TurnerArrange a Viewingfineandcountry.com
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Bath Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30318865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.