Kingsteignton, Devon, TQ12
A spacious four bedroom home with a large kitchen/dining area and utility room, and a separate living room to complete the ground floor.
Upstairs, there is a master bedroom featuring an en suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This image shows a typical Kier Living home and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.
Happiness starts at home. It's been a difficult time for everyone, let us help make it better!
OFFER: £10, 000 deposit contribution plus a upgraded kitchen! The offer is available on selected homes and T&C's apply. Offer ends 31st May.
CALL NOW to find out more!
This superb collection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes lies just over the River Teign valley from Newton Abbot in the town of Kingsteignton. It's a great place to live, work and enjoy life. You are able to reserve today so please take a look at our available homes.Watch our virtual tour to see an example of the house type we have at Teign View (please note: this tour is not from this development):
The Hopwood Interactive 3D Tour
All homes have Superfast fibre broadband and support speeds up to 80Mbps and also Ultrafast Full Fibre broadband and supports speeds up to 1Gbps. (Our broadband availability checks are an estimate only. Please confirm speeds and availability with your chosen broadband supplier.)
Teign View is in a beautiful part of south Devon surrounded by rolling countryside, river views and amazing coastline.
Just 15 miles by car to the city of Exeter, 8 to Torquay, and 2 to Newton Abbot, you can relax and enjoy the peace and charm of the surrounding area yet still be connected to local towns and amenities.
Kingsteignton lies between the A38 and A380 south of Exeter just before Newton Abbot.
Road travel is swift and easy through the Devonshire countryside and Exeter can be reached in 24 minutes by car. Buses visit local towns and villages while Newton Abbot station with its car park is a 6-minute drive. Great Western trains go direct to Torquay in 11 minutes, Exeter in 19 minutes, and Plymouth in 38 minutes. The nearest airport with national and international flights is Exeter which is only a 23-minute drive away making, it ideal for holiday travel.
You can also find out more information about what additional support is available to first time buyers in our guide.
Explore the beautiful surroundings
Great education on your doorstep
Education is varied and well covered from local primaries to secondary, and with the benefit of Exeter close by colleges and a University are easy to get to. Kingsteignton School is a primary school with a â��good' Ofsted report and can be easily reached a mile away from Teign View. Other alternatives include a Church of England primary, also local.
Teign School on the other side of the road to Kingsteignton School is a secondary academy also easily within reach. Further afield, Exeter colleges and Exeter University boast some of the best education in the country.
- Master Bedroom - 11'2" X 10'9" (3.40m X 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2 - 11'2" X 11'10" (3.40m X 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3 - 12'10" X 11'2" (3.91m X 3.40m)
- Bedroom 4 - 14'4" X 8'5" (4.37m X 2.57m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 25'5" X 10'11" (7.75m X 3.33m)
- Living Room - 15'5" X 10'11" (4.70m X 3.33m)
- Utility - 8'4" X 6'11" (2.54m X 2.11m)
BrochuresTeign View development brochure
Kingsteignton, Devon, TQ12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton Abbot Station1.2 miles
- Teignmouth Station4.2 miles
About the development
- Collection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes.
- Lies just over the River Teign valley from Newton Abbot in the town of Kingsteignton
- It's a great place to live, work and enjoy life.
- Marketing Suite open! Over 50% reserved on phase 1.
- Ask us about our Smooth Move moving scheme. We could help you get moving
About Kier Living
Our aim is to do our best to take care of everything. From carefully choosing the ideal location for our new community to designing and building homes that fit perfectly into the natural environment, we create neighbourhoods that we can all be proud of for many years to come.
We’ll make sure you have all the information you need every step of the way, whether that’s letting you know what’s happening with your sale or introducing you to every detail of your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The-Pennsford-V2_4_34_100306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kier Living Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.