Coalmakers Wharf, London, E14
- * CCTV linked to door entry system, with fob access.
- Massive south facing balcony overlooking the Limehouse Cut canal and Canary Wharf
- * Secure bicycle storage
- * Incredibly well connected to transport links
- * Bright, spacious kitchen / living room, bright and cosy
- * Large bedroom including built-in double-door wardrobe and extra storage cupboard
Rent: £575 Service Charge: £135
Ancora House is a much sort after canalside apartment building located just off the historic Limehouse Cut.
Minutes away from Canary Wharf, Mile End and Westferry stations, travel into and around London couldn't be simpler. You're within striking distance of both Stratford and Canary Wharf shopping centres and whether you're heading to the West End for a night of theatre, looking for a curry in Brick Lane, heading to a club in Shoreditch or a drink or two in a Bankside bar, public transport is ready and waiting to whisk you there.
This property is a bright, well-proportioned one bedroom apartment, with good size rooms and plenty of storage. Superb apartment specification ensures both comfort and style. Internal specification includes oak effect laminate flooring, integrated, high quality Smeg appliances throughout the kitchen and contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings in the bathrooms.
The flat boasts a good sized double bedroom. There is a double built in wardrobe, with extra shelving above, which provides ample clothes storage. A large balcony, which runs the whole length of the flat, makes all of the rooms feel light, bright and spacious. It's the perfect place to relax overlooking the canal, watching the sun set over Canary Wharf
The main living area splits nicely into a kitchen and living room. The kitchen is extremely spacious, with plenty of cupboards and drawers, a built in oven with ceramic hobs and a stainless steel sink. There is more than enough space for a dining table.
The fitted bathroom is also a very good size, with a heated towel rail and a large mirror taking up one wall.
There is a communal garden, and bike lockers in the basement with a lovely group of residents that that share and take pride in the apartment building.
* Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
* Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
* No cash buyers
* No pets
* Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
* Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
* Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
* Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
Coalmakers Wharf, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westferry Station0.4 miles
- Langdon Park Station0.5 miles
- Limehouse Station0.6 miles
About the agent
One Housing have a portfolio of private rental and sale properties throughout London. We are a non-profit organisation; The profit generated from the listings you see, allow our group to continue to provide affordable homes in the capital and southeast.
Having our social purpose and a team of experienced private property professionals, really creates a perfect blend for a property business that we are proud to offer our customers. You can expect properties in great locations, m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 501AncoraHouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Housing, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.