Elms Road, Red Lodge, IP28
- New Help to Buy available to pay with just a 5% deposit
- Show home available to view
- 3 bedroom semi-detached
- Open-plan living/dining area
- French doors that open out to a fully turfed South facing garden
- Main bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Single garage with 2 parking spaces
The Norbury is a three-bedroom, three-storey townhouse. It has an open plan living/dining area with French doors to the rear garden, an attractive breakfast kitchen and a cloakroom. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom, the master bedroom is located on the second floor and features a dressing room and en suite.
- Kitchen - 3910mm x 1900mm (12'9'' x 6'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4056mm x 4991mm (13'3'' x 16'4'')
- Wc - 897mm x 2272mm (2'11'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2965mm x 4056mm (9'8'' x 13'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3386mm x 4056mm (11'1'' x 13'3'')
- Bathroom - 2146mm x 1698mm (7'0'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4056mm x 8673mm (13'3'' x 28'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1858mm x 2799mm (6'1'' x 9'2'')
BrochuresBrochure for Hunter's Chase
Elms Road, Red Lodge, IP28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennett Station2.1 miles
- Newmarket Station6.0 miles
About the development
Hunter's Chase, Red Lodge Barratt Homes
- Hello Homeownership! The new Help to Buy scheme is here
- Hurry! over 90% sold already
- Close to Cambridge, RAF Lakenheath and Mildenhall
- Great connections to both Cambridge and Norwich
- Close to Thetford forest, for walks and summer concerts
- Newmarket racecourse with summer race nights
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.