Westwick Place, Watford
- 4 bed detached house
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- 3 further large double bedrooms
- Separate living room and dining room
- Stylish and Modern Kitchen
- Study Room
- Utility room / workshop
- Downstairs toilet
- Family bathroom with bath and seperate walk-in shower
- Off Street parking
The ground floor contains; large eat-in modern kitchen, spacious living room with double doors to garden, separate dining room, study room, utility room/workshop with door to side, downstairs toilet.
The first floor contains; master suite with built in wardrobes and en suite bathroom (with bath and separate walk-in shower), 3 further large double bedrooms (2 with built in wardrobes), family bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower and a large L-shaped landing.
To the rear there is a good sized garden with a large shed benefitting from side access.
To the front there is off street parking for 3 cars.
Due to its brilliant location; the house is in close proximity to excellent schools, has easy access to the major road links of the M1 & M25 and is only a short distance to all local amenities.
Brochures(Custom) 4 Page L...(Bespoke) Window ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC Front Page
Westwick Place, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garston (Herts) Station0.3 miles
- Watford North Station0.9 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.8 miles
About the agent
''At Claytons we see ourselves more as a family than a team.
When someone who has been with us for five years is considered a newbie you can see that our staff are long standing, hard working and loving what they do.
Check out our experienced and knowledgable team and feel free to get in touch with any property related questions you have. We're here to help.''
BASED IN THE PARADE ... Claytons' ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102713013838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Claytons Estate Agents, Garston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.