Elms Road, Wokingham, RG40
- Help to Buy available with just a 5% deposit
- Full luxury flooring package included
- Ground floor apartment
- Zero ground rent and a 999 year lease
- Silestone worktops and integrated appliances to kitchen
- Bay window to lounge
- 1 Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Cinema and gym on your doorstep
- Under 10 minute walk to the train station with direct links to London
- Allocated parking space
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE AND FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT. This luxury apartment offers an open plan space with integrated appliances to the kitchen and a double bedroom with FITTED WARDROBES INCLUDED. Ideally located in the town centre with access to shops on your doorstep and under a 10 minute walk to the train station with direct links to London. DON'T MISS OUT AND RESERVE EARLY TO PERSONALISE YOUR NEW APARTMENT and really make it your own.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 6710mm x 4743mm (22'0'' x 15'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3800mm x 3467mm (12'5'' x 11'4'')
- Bathroom Ground Floor - 1925mm x 2200mm (6'3'' x 7'2'')
BrochuresBrochure for Landmark Square
Elms Road, Wokingham, RG40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station0.3 miles
- Winnersh Station2.2 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station3.0 miles
About the development
David Wilson Homes
- We're still here to support the search for your dream home.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to assist you.
- Rest assured that whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here to help.
- Make the move to your dream home a reality with David Wilson Homes
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_79. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.