Browney Croft, York, YO10
- Easy access to York city centre
- Off street parking & garage
- Two bathrooms
- Court yard garden with riverside views
- Easy access to York railway station
- Some cosmetic work required
Located on a private development in a popular location this home is ideally located for access to York city centre which is just a few minutes walk away. Accommodation is arranged over three levels and comprises to the ground floor, entrance hall, utility room, w/c room and bedroom overlooking courtyard garden with riverside views. Also located on the ground floor is an integral garage which offers additional scope for conversion to further living space. To the first floor is a kitchen-diner and sitting room. To the second floor are two bedrooms (ensuite to master) and family bathroom. The property benefits from garage and off-street parking.
This is a leasehold property on a balance of a 999 year lease. ANNUAL service charge for 2020 is £340 p.a. Fishergate Management Company Ltd have advised there is a peppercorn ground rent.
These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Browney Croft, York, YO10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station0.7 miles
- Poppleton Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Chestnut Solutions Property Specialists, a family run business owned and run by husband and wife team Richard and Julie Bray. We live in York itself and have children at the local schools, therefore not only do we offer years of professional expertise but also invaluable local knowledge.
We pride ourselves on providing a truly personal bespoke service, tailor made to individual needs, whether you are looking to buy, sell or invest i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00000234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestnut Solutions Property Specialists, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.