Bassein Park Road, Wendell Park, London, W12
- Five bedroom Victorian Terrace House
- 2458 Sq' - 228 SqM
- Extended Kitchen Dining room
- Landscaped 36' South Facing Garden with Studio/Office
- EPC rating D
- Wendell Park
SOLD with Horton and Garton. This wonderfully renovated, very spacious bay fronted Victorian home, circa 2458 Sq' - 228 SqM, offers versatile family living space over four floors, with a magnificent South facing garden, rear studio/home-office and is ideally positioned on this tree lined residential road near to the open spaces of Wendell Park and Ravenscourt Park.
The lower ground floor is accessed via the front garden and comprises hallway, front reception room currently used as family TV room, guest cloakroom a fully extended kitchen/dining room with underfloor heating and bifold doors leading to a private 36' South facing landscaped garden, equipped with bench seating, recessed lighting and pale stone tiling.
To the rear you will find the detached home office enclosing a fitted kitchenette and separate shower/WC. On the raised ground floor floor there is a double reception with beautiful oak flooring and feature fireplaces. Also on this level a rear study/bedroom five, benefiting from a Juliet balcony over the garden. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, the large master with new sash windows being particularly large and served by an en-suite and a separate family bathroom. On the second floor are two more double bedrooms served by well fitted shower room.
The property is positioned a short stroll from Askew Village with its selection of local favourites such as The Ginger Pig, October 26 Artisan Bakery and Askew Wine. There are a number of excellent schools in the area plus Leiths School of Food and Wine, Kite Studios and the beautiful Hartswood Tennis Club. The property benefits from close proximity to a variety of bus links into the city and is just over a ten minute walk from Stamford Brook Tube.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3Brochure 4Brochure 5
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bassein Park Road, Wendell Park, London, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Brook Station0.5 miles
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.6 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Horton and Garton is an independent, multi-award winning estate agency covering Hammersmith, Shepherd's Bush and Chiswick. Our intelligent approach to your property and tenacious 'Client First' mentality consistently deliver exceptional results for our sellers; we finished the first quarter of 2021 as the market leader for Sales Agreed in Hammersmith and Shepherd's Bush. An intimate knowledge of every street ensures each home listed with Horton and Garton is priced with absol
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18927252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Horton and Garton, Hammersmith and Shepherd's Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.