The Orchard, Nutley, Uckfield, TN22
- Walking Distance Ashdown Forest and Village Amenities
- Detached Four Bedroom Home
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Three Further Double Bedrooms, one with Dressing Room
- Landscaped Gardens
- Popular cul-de-sac Location
- Parking for Two Cars and Garage
The current owners have improved and updated this lovely home during their ownership, with a further bedroom being added above the garage to add to the original three double bedrooms, leaving the original fourth bedroom as a dressing room or study. The rest of the accommodation comprises the hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of upper and lower cupboards, space for range cooker with extractor hood, granite style worktops, breakfast bar, integrated appliances and space for dishwasher. The French doors lead directly out to the paved patio with utility room being off the kitchen with plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer and matching cupboards to the kitchen.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en suite, further bedroom with Juliette balcony with the stylish family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower, completing the accommodation.
To the front of the property there is a garage, large area of lawn and parking for two cars. To the rear, the patio is great for relaxing or entertaining with further raised seating area to the back of the garden, timber shed, lawn boarded by flowering plants and trees.
EPC Band D. The full Certificate is available on request.
The Orchard is located near the village green offering convenient access to all village facilities which include a general store, a highly regarded primary school and play school, a pizzeria, a petrol station and an Indian restaurant as well as a popular social club and a bowls club. Nutley village lies on the edge of Ashdown Forest with 6,500 acres of heath and woodland, an abundance of scenic walks, trails and bridle-paths.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Orchard, Nutley, Uckfield, TN22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxted Station4.3 miles
- Uckfield Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey is an estate agency taking bold steps to meet the changing demands of a 21st century clientele. Tim Foulkes and Dan Berrisford recognise that customers have ever-changing requirements and they have risen to the challenge of meeting these. Howard Cundey Live is a 24/7 Hybrid estate agent with a network of Hubs in Kent, Surrey and Sussex focusing on high levels of customer service specialising in Property Sales, Lettings, Management, commercial and land and New homes. Using the ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19204180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.