Well Court, Clitheroe, BB7 2AD
- A well-presented 1st floor retirement ap
- Dual aspect living room, fitted kitchen
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Electric heaters & uPVC DG
- Double bedroom, bathroom with shower
- A host of communal facilities
- Situated close to Clitheroe town centre
- 44 m2 (477 sq ft) approx.
Accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living room with dual aspect, fitted kitchen with a window out onto gardens, double bedroom and a three-piece bathroom with a shower. The apartment has been recently redecorated and offers fresh bright accommodation throughout.
Prospective purchasers must be 60 years of age or older; joint purchasers - one person should be aged 60 or over, the other 55 or over.
With external door, intercom point, built-in storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder and electrics.
5.4m x 3.1m (17"9" x 10"2"); dual aspect room with views over the communal gardens, television and telephone points, two wall light point and open to:
2.3m x 2.2m (7"5" x 7"1"); with a range of fitted base and matching wall storage cupboards with complementary working surfaces, built-in electric oven, 4-ring electric hob with extractor hood over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partially-tiled walls and a view out over the gardens.
4.4m x 2.6m (14"5" x 8"8"); with three wall light points and built-in wardrobes.
With 3-piece suite comprising low level w.c, pedestal wash handbasin, and a panelled bath with electric shower over, partially-tiled walls and extractor fan.
The property offers excellent communal gardens which surround the building and there is visitor parking to the front. Communal services include house manager, laundry, residents lounge and overnight guest suite, emergency pull-chord system.
HEATING: Fitted electric night storage heaters complemented by double glazed windows in uPVC frames throughout.
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected.
SERVICE CHARGE: The annual service charge payable to the management company is approx £1,473.32 this includes house manager, maintenance to communal areas, the building and gardens, laundry and window cleaning. The property is leasehold with an annual ground rent of £502
COUNCIL TAX BAND B.
EPC: The energy efficiency rating for this property is C.
VIEWING: By appointment with our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Well Court, Clitheroe, BB7 2AD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clitheroe Station0.3 miles
- Whalley Station3.7 miles
- Langho Station5.5 miles
About the agent
What Makes the Best Estate Agent?
We believe we have found the answer to what makes the best estate agent in the Ribble Valley, Hyndburn, Burnley & Pendle. So if you're looking to sell your home, welcome to our happy home.
Estate agency is a people business. The reason for our continued success is that we focus on people as much as we focus on houses.We have a long-established team, all of whom we love to work with and we
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 578328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.