Storrington - close to village centre
- End of Terrace Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Sitting Room/Dining Room with Open Plan Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Private enclosed rear garden
- No forward chain
ENTRANCE Part glazed front door to:
ENTRANCE HALL Radiator, laminate oak style flooring.
OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM 17' 6" x 16' 8" (5.33m x 5.08m) Dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows, two radiators, oak style laminate flooring.
KITCHEN AREA Range of wall and base units with one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, black granite style working surfaces, integrated stainless steel fan assisted oven and grill with inset four ring gas hob with extractor over, part tiled walls, space and plumbing for washing machine, peninsula breakfast bar, wall-mounted 'Worcester' boiler, recessed area suitable for housing fridge/freezer, understairs storage area.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Shelved linen cupboard housing factory insulated copper cylinder with fitted immersion.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 6" x 8' 10" (4.11m x 2.69m) Radiator, uPVC double glazed windows.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 0" x 8' 3" (2.74m x 2.51m) uPVC double glazed windows, radiator.
BATHROOM Panelled bath with fitted independent shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c., radiator, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed window, access to loft space.
GARDEN Own private enclosed section of rear garden, south westerly facing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Storrington - close to village centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station3.6 miles
- Amberley Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fowlers Estate Agents!
We specialise in residential properties for sale in and around Storrington, Pulborough and Billingshurst in the heart of West Sussex. We are also leaders in the buying and selling of land, and in Land & New Homes.
Everyone at Fowlers understands that buying or selling a home, or concluding a land deal, is probably the most important transaction of anyone's life and that each one deserves our individual attention.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100074004878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowlers, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.