Maplewood Drive, Normanby, TS6 0GA
- Deceptively Spacious 3 Double Bed Detached Family Home
- Spacious Hall With Guest WC/Cloaks
- Modern High Gloss White Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room With French Doors To Garden
- 'Hammonds' Fitted Wardrobes To Two Bedrooms
- Generously Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Double Driveway & Integrated Garage
- VIEWINGS & OFFERS INVITED / SOLD WITH NO CHAIN
Composite multi locking external door into hall, tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to guest WC, kitchen, living/dining room and stairs to first floor.
Dual flush WC, hand wash basin, half tiled walls, central heated radiator and tiled floor.
11' 2'' x 15' 3'' (3.40m x 4.64m)
Laminated timber flooring, two central heated radiators, wall mounted feature electric fire, space for a family sized dining table and chairs, PVCu double glazed French doors with fitted blinds leading to the rear garden.
9' 10'' x 8' 5'' (2.99m x 2.56m)
A modern high gloss white fitted kitchen complimented by timber roll top work surfaces, inset one and half sink drainer with mixer tap, integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, concealed combination boiler, oversized wall mounted clock, tiled flooring, central heated radiator, PVCu double glazed window with fitted blind.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
17' 0'' x 8' 11'' (5.18m x 2.72m)
The master double bedroom with Hammonds fitted wardrobes, two PVCu double glazed windows with fitted blinds, central heated radiator door to ensuite.
7' 9'' x 3' 10'' (2.36m x 1.17m)
Walk in tiled shower unit with electric shower, glass sliding door, dual flush WC, hand wash basin, central heated radiator and a PVCu double glazed window with fitted blind.
10' 6'' x 13' 4'' (3.20m x 4.06m)
A second double bedroom to the front aspect with fitted Hammonds wardrobes, central heated radiator and two PVCu double glazed windows with fitted blind.
7' 8'' x 11' 3'' (2.34m x 3.43m)
The smaller of the three double bedrooms with central heated radiator and PVCu double glazed window with fitted blind.
6' 4'' x 6' 9'' (1.93m x 2.06m)
Panelled bath with electric shower and glass screen over, part tiled walls, hand wash basin, dual flush WC and central heated radiator.
DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
17' 1'' x 9' 2'' (5.20m x 2.79m)
Off road parking to driveway for two cars leading to the garage, front lawned garden and side access gate to rear garden. Garage has an up and over door, light, power and rear access door to garden.
A very generous Southerly facing lawned rear garden with side access gate to front drive/garden and door to garage.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Maplewood Drive, Normanby, TS6 0GA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Bank Station1.3 miles
- Marton Station1.8 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10751517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Express, Normanby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.