Guildford Road, Normanby, TS6 0SW
- A Modern Extended Three Bedroom Family Home
- Snug Lounge With Log Burner
- Open Plan Dining/Garden Room With French Doors To Rear Garden
- Modern White Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom Suite
- Beautiful Rear Garden With Laid Lawn, Patio & Summer House
- Extensively Updated Both Internally & Externally
- VIEWINGS & OFFERS WELCOMED - AVAILABLE NOW
| An EXTENDED Three Bedroom Family Style Home | Beautifully Presented & Modern Throughout | Bright & Spacious Extended Porch/Hall Leading Into The Snug Lounge With LOG BURNER | Open Plan Dining Room & All Year Round Garden Room With French Doors Leading To The Rear Garden | Modern White Kitchen | Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Two With Fitted Wardrobes | Refitted Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower Over | Stunning Rear Garden With Summer House, Concrete Imprint Patio & Door To A Single Garage | Block Paved Driveway Off Road Parking | Matching Colour Coded UPVC Double Glazed Windows | Updated Electrics/RCD Consumer Unit & Combination Boiler Central Heating System | Situated To The Quieter, Upper End Of Guildford Road | Highly Sought For Conquest Estate In The Much Desired Normanby Residential Area | Viewings Available During Lockdown & Restrictions |
15' 1'' x 6' 0'' (4.59m x 1.83m)
14' 11'' x 11' 4'' (4.54m x 3.45m)
9' 1'' x 9' 10'' (2.77m x 2.99m)
9' 1'' x 10' 4'' (2.77m x 3.15m)
12' 9'' x 7' 4'' (3.88m x 2.23m)
11' 4'' x 11' 4'' (3.45m x 3.45m)
9' 11'' x 11' 3'' (3.02m x 3.43m)
8' 6'' x 7' 9'' (2.59m x 2.36m)
5' 4'' x 7' 9'' (1.62m x 2.36m)
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
REAR GARDEN & SUMMERHOUSE
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Guildford Road, Normanby, TS6 0SW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gypsy Lane Station1.2 miles
- Nunthorpe Station1.3 miles
- Marton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10667632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Express, Normanby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.