- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Updated Shower Room
- Single Garage
- No Onward Chain
A well presented THREE bedroom semi detached house situated within a popular residential Stowmarket location. Comprising, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/dining room, conservatory. Upstairs offers three bedrooms, two being doubles, and an updated shower room.
Wood laminate floor and front aspect door.
Lounge 15' 4" max x 14' 3" ( 4.67m max x 4.34m )
Front aspect double glazed window, wood laminate floor, understair cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.87m )
Rear aspect window, rear aspect door, tiled floor and opens to;
Kitchen 8' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.77m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, wall and base units, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge, electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood and sink and drainer.
Conservatory 8' 2" x 5' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.55m )
Side aspect double glazed door, side aspect double glazed windows and tiled floor.
Carpet, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 8" excluding door recess ( 3.78m x 2.95m excluding door recess )
Rear aspect double glazed windows and carpet.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" excluding door recess x 10' 9" ( 2.95m excluding door recess x 3.28m )
Front aspect double glazed window and carpet.
Bedroom 3 7' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.16m x 2.31m )
Front aspect double glazed window and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, tiled floor and recessed spotlights.
Large raised decking area and side access gate.
Up and over door, side door, electric and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stowmarket Station1.0 miles
- Needham Market Station4.2 miles
- Elmswell Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stowmarket William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Stowmarket
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SMK101932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stowmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.