Leigh Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13
- SOLD STC PRIOR TO MARKETING
- SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED FOR PROCEEDABLE BUYERS
- IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOM VICTORIAN HOME
- MUCH IMPROVED THROUGHOUT
- PERIOD FEATURES PERFECTLY BLEND WITH A MODERN TOUCH
- LARGE GARDEN
- GARDEN ROOM
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARAGE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
Description - Approaching the market in superb order, this spacious and extended Victorian home has been meticulously improved to a exceptional standard by its current owners. The original period charm perfectly blends with a modern touch throughout this property and its large garden. The ground floor accommodation comprises a vestibule, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room with WC and a rear porch/garden room. The first floor has three good size bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, Upvc double glazing, landscaped large garden, garden room/home office, larger than average garage and driveway parking.
Directions - From Town and Country office on Haynes Road continue up the hill, at the 'T' junction turning right onto the Warminster Road. Proceed over the next two mini roundabouts and then turn right into Leigh Road. The property will be found on the left hand side.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Leigh Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbury Station0.9 miles
- Dilton Marsh Station1.0 miles
- Warminster Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1989, Town and Country Estates are West Wiltshire's largest independent Estate Agent, with offices in prominent high street locations.
With our perfect blend of traditional Estate Agency with a modern and pro-active approach, we are able to offer you an unrivalled service whether you are buying a new home, selling your current home or buying an investment property.
Further to thes
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30390189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town & Country Estates, Trowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.