Haydock Avenue, Northolt
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ONE BEDROOM
- MODERN BUILD
- TOP FLOOR
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS AND STATION
- SECURE ENTRYPHONE OPERATED ENTRANCE
- ALLOCATED CAR PORT PARKING SPACE
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- AVAILABLE 1ST APRIL 2021
The accommodation briefly comprises a secure, entryphone operated communal entrance leading up to the top floor which has an added security door before arriving at the flats front door. There is an entrance hallway with built in storage cupboards and doors to the open plan lounge and kitchen, the bedroom and the shower room. The kitchen is fitted with modern wall and base level units, an integrated 4 ring electric hob, electric oven and an overhead stainless steel chimney hood, washing machine, fridge./ freezer, a tiled splashback and tiled floor. The shower room comprises an enclosed shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Available 1st April 2021
Borough of Ealing.
Council Tax Band - C - £1280
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Haydock Avenue, Northolt
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northolt Station0.2 miles
- Northolt Park Station0.6 miles
- Greenford Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Bennett Holmes have over 100 years of combined experience among our staff which is why we are a Leading Estate Agent in Northolt. Specialising in Sales, Lettings and Management of residential property we offer a comprehensive service for all of our clients. Covering the boroughs of Ealing, Brent, Harrow and Hillingdon we can cater for a wide audience.
Formed in 2011 we have established ourselves as an agent of choice for many of our customers. Founding Partner Jason Bennett MNAEA MARL
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9072885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Holmes, Northolt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.