Bosworth Close, Milton Keynes, Bucks
- One Bedroom End Terrace
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- No Upward Chain
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
Need more information? For FAQs, information about council tax and local schools, area guides and to join our mailing list, visit our website.
Living Room - 3.76m x 3.53m (12'04 x 11'07) - UPVC Double Glazed to front elevation. Radiator. Power point. Door to kitchen. Staircase leading to first floor.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.51m x 2.11m (11'06 x 06'11) - UPVC Double Glazed window & door to rear elevation. Fitted wall and base units with work tops over, sink and drainer unit. Power points. Fitted cooker & extractor hood. Door leads to rear garden.
Bedroom - 3.76m x 3.53m (12'04 x 11'07 ) - UPVC Double Glazed to front elevation. Cupboard. Radiator. Power points.
Bathroom - 2.13m x 1.68m (07'00 x 05'06) - UPVC Double Glazed window to side elevation. Pink bathroom suite. Shower over bath.
Garden - Enclosed rear garden with shed. Sidegate leads to car park at side of property.
Disclaimer - Any intending purchaser should confirm the actual amounts payable with their legal adviser once a sale has been agreed, subject to contract.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Prime Choice Ltd has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Prime Choice Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresBrochureBosworth Close, Milton Keynes, Bucks
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Bosworth Close, Milton Keynes, Bucks
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bletchley Station1.3 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station1.8 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992, Prime Choice is a privately owned Estate Agent providing services across East Northamptonshire, with offices in Rushden and Kettering.
We’re experts in delivering professional and reliable property management and consultancy services. We value our integrity and our refreshing way of working has achieved results for individuals across Northamptonshire for over 25 years. We are proud members of both ARLA & NAEA Propertymark – the UK’s foremost professional body for le
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30391141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime Choice Ltd, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.