Buckingham Road, Steeple Claydon, MK18
- Classic 3 bedroom family home with parking
- Includes a stylish en-suite to the master bedroom
- Integrated Indesit appliances includes stainless steel oven & fridge/freezer
- TV point to master bedroom
- White Roca sanitaryware to bathroom & en suite
- Homes have contemporary interiors and blend in beautifully with their surroundings.
- Downstairs W.C
- Homes have modern design elements which are architecturally in keeping with the area.
- Separate living room with French doors leading onto the rear garden
- Beautiful, uninterrupted rural views to the front of this home!
The Hartley - 3 bedroom semi-detached home with parking
With ample space for a young family to grow, this three-bedroom home includes a contemporary kitchen/dining room and separate living room with French doors to the garden. Upstairs, a double and a single bedroom share the bathroom while the master bedroom includes an en suite and dressing area.
Kitchen/Dining 4.54m x 3.09m (14'11" x 10'2")
Living Room 5.41m x 3.77m (17'9" x 12'4")
Bedroom 1 3.13m x 3.05m (10'3" x 10'0")
Bedroom 2 3.13m x 3.05m (10'3" x 9'11")
Bedroom 3 3.00m x 2.16m (9'10" x 7'1")
Claybourne is in the sought-after village of Steeple Claydon. Backing onto stunning views across the Buckinghamshire countryside, you'll find the perfect balance of modernity and rural charm, whilst keeping you well connected; with easy access to Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bicester, Aylesbury and beyond.
Claybourne is a new community designed and built with care for 21st century living. Designed to make the most of green space and open country views, the development comes with an abundance of public space, a dedicated play area and its own nature zone with wildflower and water meadow planting.
Become one of Steeple Claydon's newest residents, and you'll be well looked after in a thriving and active community. The village boasts a complete range of amenities including a church and post office, pubs, doctor and dentist, a convenience store and newsagent, a hairdresser, a couple of takeaways and an independent bakery to indulge in.
Just 20 minutes from the M40 and 30 minutes from the M1, Claybourne has all the right connections, enabling good access to London, Oxford and Birmingham. To travel by rail, you'll find Milton Keynes station around half an hour away. Heathrow, Luton and Birmingham airports can all be reached by car in approximately one hour. Meanwhile, a station for the new Oxford to Cambridge railway is planned at nearby Winslow and is currently set to open in 2022.
Every home at Claybourne blends in beautifully with its surroundings, featuring modern design elements which are architecturally in keeping with the area. The homes also feature contemporary interiors which not only look great but also help to reduce your household bills and minimise environmental impact.
The government backed London Help to Buy: Equity Loan or our Part Exchange & SmoothMove schemes are available on selected homes at Claybourne! We have all the tools to help you find your perfect new home. Call into our Marketing Suite to speak to one of our experienced Sales Advisors and find out why now is the time for you to make your move.
To check the Marketing Suite and Show Home opening times, please call our sales advisors
Please note that the computer-generated images shown are an illustration of the plot. The photography uploaded may not represent the exact plot advertised. Some interior images shown illustrate the show homes & not individual, exact plots and may include optional upgrades available at additional cost. Please check individual plot details with our sales team.
Buckingham Road, Steeple Claydon, MK18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester North Station7.8 miles
About the development
- Welcome to Claybourne; an exclusive development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses in the popular rural village of Steeple Claydon, in the heart of Buckinghamshire.
- Backing onto stunning views across the Buckinghamshire countryside, youll find the perfect balance of modernity and rural charm.
- Become one of Steeple Claydons newest residents, and youll be well looked after in a thriving and active community.
- Just 20 minutes from the M40 and 30 minutes from the M1.
- Every home at Claybourne blends in beautifully with its surroundings, featuring modern design elements which are architecturally in keeping with the area.
- Please contact us to hear from one of our sales advisors!
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheHartley_8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.