Station Road, Knowle, Solihull, B93
- New build luxury
- Allocated parking
- 24- hour support
- Lift servicing all floor
- Free & Accesible Coffee bar
- 1 & 2 beds for sale
- Landscaped gardens to enjoy with no maintaince
- Suite for family and friend stayover
- Lodge manager on call
Tenure: Share of Freehold
*CALL US TODAY TO BOOK A VIEIWNG*
Eleanor Lodge, part of Churchill Retirement Group, have gifted the residents of Knowle an opportunity to be part of a fantastic retirement community with luxury modern living.
Just some of the benefits to all residents at Eleanor Lodge are 24 hour support, free parking, guest suites with en-suite, owners lounge with Café bar, lifts to every floor & online shopping services for groceries.
Get rewarded for choosing to retire with Churchill:
Owners will receive a rewards card, which offers exclusive deals for a number of local and national brands.
Churchill Retirement Living are award winning with their specialised developments and are market leaders having changed retirement living for the better for over 20 years.
Location - Knowle is a large village situated 3 miles east-southeast of the town of Solihull, West Midlands, England. Knowle lies within the historic county boundaries of Warwickshire, and since 1974 it has been part of the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull within the West Midlands.
If you would like to view please call the Land and New Homes team at John Shepherd on
Station Road, Knowle, Solihull, B93
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorridge Station1.3 miles
- Widney Manor Station1.8 miles
- Solihull Station3.0 miles
About the agent
John Shepherd is an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors providing a highly motivated and thoroughly professional Estate Agency service. We have five prominent residential sales offices in Warwickshire and the West Midlands. We also operate specialist New Homes, Lettings, Overseas, Commercial, Auctions, Surveying and Investment departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSN210023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, West Midlands - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.