Dollar Bay Place, London, E14
- Stunning location with fantastic travel links
- High Spec Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces and stylish bathroom with heated mirrors
- Air Conditioning and Underfloor heating
- Secluded, communal garden with key fob access
- 24-hour, friendly concierge and on-site gym
- Spacious Winter Garden Balcony offering waterside views
Shared ownership rent: £582 / Service Charge: £386
A wonderful opportunity to live in a highly sought-after development in one of the most attractive Areas in Canary Wharf. With a great view of the River Thames and the O2 Arena, this flat is an oasis of calm right in the heart of a very vibrant area.
Perfect for both individuals and couples, this luxurious one bedroom flat comprises of a high spec, fitted kitchen, a spacious living area, a large, stylish bathroom and generously sized bedroom with a large built in wardrobe. The flat also benefits from fantastic views of the river and the historic South Dock.
The flat has high ceilings with floor to ceiling windows in both the living area and bedroom, which fill the flat with light and offer magnificent views.
The kitchen is fully fitted to a very high standard and has stylish granite worktops; offering plenty of worktop space and creating a wonderful hosting area.
The open plan Living area is perfectly sized for relaxing and entertaining. The room has views of the river from two aspects and is ideally situated for watching the sun rise.
The doors from both the lounge and bedroom give direct access to a large winter garden balcony, which runs the full length of the apartment and overlooks the communal garden and River Thames and South Dock.
The Winter Garden is a real sun trap to be enjoyed in the summer, with the windows fully opened, or in winter with the windows closed. It's a great additional entertaining space, fantastic for a get together with your friends or a cosy Sunday brunch.
The bedroom is a practical and relaxing space, with plenty of room for a king sized bed and large fitted wardrobes.
The bathroom has a large bath with rain-fall shower, a heated mirror cabinet and plenty of space for storage.
The flat also has 2 large walk in closets and a utility room which provide the apartment with plenty of extra storage space, making the flat both stylish and practical. All large kitchen appliances and white goods are included.
The flat is fitted with underfloor heating and an efficient cooling system, so you can keep the flat at a perfect temperature anytime of the year.
* TOTAL INTERNAL AREA: 570 SQ FT
* LIVING AREA: 20'2" X 14' 7"
* BEDROOM: 11'9" X 9'10"
* WINTER GARDEN: 135 SQ FT, 27'6" X 5'6"
The building is a fully glassed, award winning skyscraper sitting at the end of Canary Wharf canal, off the main street, offering a very quiet surrounding.
The residents enjoy a 24hr concierge, gym, resident lounge, secure bike space and daily cleaning service of all communal spaces.
* South Quay DLR - scenic 6-minute walk along canal. DLR to Bank in under 20 minutes
* Canary Wharf Tube Station - under 15-minute walk, Jubilee Line to central London and Stratford
* 15-minute walk to CrossRail Place for access to Elizabeth Line (opening soon)
* Easy Access to London City Airport (10-minute drive or 25 minutes on DLR)
* Within easy walking distance are two Tesco Express stores, a large Asda superstore and a Waitrose
* Island Medical centre is nearby
* Canary Wharf mall is on your doorstep with an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and cafes, gyms and a large Vue Cinema
* There are a number of pubs and bars within walking easy distance
* Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
* Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
* No cash buyers
* No pets
* Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
* Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
* Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
* Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
Dollar Bay Place, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.4 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.4 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.4 miles
About the agent
One Housing have a portfolio of private rental and sale properties throughout London. We are a non-profit organisation; The profit generated from the listings you see, allow our group to continue to provide affordable homes in the capital and southeast.
Having our social purpose and a team of experienced private property professionals, really creates a perfect blend for a property business that we are proud to offer our customers. You can expect properties in great locations, m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103DollarBay. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Housing, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.