Dayseys Hill, Outwood, Redhill, Surrey, RH1
- Forty Minutes to London from Redhill Station
- Detached Period Residence
- Plot Approximately 1/2 Acre
- Gated Driveway & Off Street Parking
- Double Garage With Loft Room
- Attractive Mature Front & Rear Gardens
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Set in a private plot of approximately 0.5 acres with a gated driveway is this handsome detached period property. With gravelled drive approach and mature screened front garden, the property opens into the entrance hall before leading through to a triple aspect living room with feature fireplace and access via double doors onto a garden room which enjoys views over the full extent of the garden. A well-proportioned dining room is also accessed from the hall and also features a fireplace and box bay window with views onto the rear of the property. The family room is a particularly light and airy room, again with dual aspect, wood burning stove and double doors opening onto patio and the garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is a well laid out space with fitted units and tile floor and overlooks the front of the house. A cloakroom completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are four well-proportioned double bedrooms with the master featuring an en suite bathroom with separate shower and bath. The other three primary bedrooms all benefit from hand washbasins. The family bathroom is also a good size and presented in good order also with a separate bath and shower. There is also a fifth bedroom to this floor which is currently used as a study. To the side of the house is a large double garage which has been converted by the current owners to include a handy loft room with w/c and hand basin and Velux windows to the roof. The garage therefore provides scope to be developed further into annex accommodation if required but at present the loft above could be utilised as a home office, playroom or games room. The rear garden is a particular feature of the property. South-west facing there is large area of lawn that stretches to the bottom of the garden with mature shrubs aligning the borders and several mature trees to the bottom of the garden. There are also two useful garden sheds.
Dayseys Hill, Outwood, Redhill, Surrey, RH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salfords Station1.8 miles
- Nutfield Station2.2 miles
- Horley Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to White & Sons Reigate
We have been selling and letting properties in Reigate since 1817 and as such we pride ourselves on our outstanding property knowledge, bespoke marketing solutions and expert sale/lettings management.
As one of the leading estate and letting agents in Reigate we provide outstanding customer service and expert support. As property professionals all our estate agency staff are NAEA qualified as well as being a well-established team who live locally.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference REI180176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Sons, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.