Knutsford Road, Mobberley
- Handsome Cheshire brick detached house on the fringe of Knutsford town centre
- Large private grounds of approximately 1/3 acre
- Adjoins open countryside with super views
- located between Knutsford & Mobberley with beautiful country walks on the doorstep!
- York Stone Double Driveway
- Large Decked Area at Rear and Summerhouse
- Great potential to extend, subject to planning permission
Willow Tree Cottage is an attractive detached Cheshire brick built property which over more recent years has been the subject of many improvements and now presents idyllic family accommodation situated in a convenient location equidistant between Knutsford and Mobberley. Approached over a York stone double driveway the cottage stands in large private gardens which adjoin and overlook open countryside and we understand to be in the region of 1/3 acre. Also at the rear there is a large decked area and summerhouse, ideal for alfresco dining in privacy.
The deceptive living space is neatly arranged, however we also believe that, subject to the necessary planning permission, the property could be further extended with there also being enough space for a garage, if so required.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Knutsford Road, Mobberley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mobberley Station1.2 miles
- Knutsford Station1.4 miles
- Ashley Station2.9 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 388089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.