Mullacott Cross, Ilfracombe
- 99 Year License Agreement
- Quality of build to rival brick built properties
- No hidden fees outside of the site fees
- Potential capital gains & inheritance tax exemption
- Site open 365 days a year
- Re sale commission less than other parks
Lounge/Diner - All our lodges have a spacious living area complete with all the necessary furnishings for an ideal holiday home and rental . The rooms have large windows ensuring the room is light and airy, encompassing the beautiful nature along the North Devon coast.
Kitchen - High quality kitchens come complete will full size appliances including fridge/freezer, oven, hob and dishwasher. In addition to plenty worktop and storage space.
Bedrooms - Our standard 2 bed lodges are configured to have two double bedrooms, or one double and one twin. The rooms are spacious enough to fit two full size single beds if required. Other benefits include ample storage by the way of wardrobes and draws.
Bathrooms - The master bedroom has an en-suite, including full sized shower, toilet and basin. There is also a large family bathroom with full size bath, shower, toilet and basin.
Outside - A large, often wrapped decking accessible by patio doors. Perfect for entertaining and soaking up the sun. Private parking space.
BrochuresStandard lodge 2 brochure.pdf
Mullacott Cross, Ilfracombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station7.9 miles
About the agent
Turners has been established in Ilfracombe for 30 years.
We have evolved over the years to become one of North Devon’s leading estate and letting agencies. We are a friendly, privately owned company specialising in all aspects of the property market throughout Ilfracombe, Combe Martin, Berrynarbor, Woolacombe, Barnstaple and all the surrounding areas. We are members of the NAEA and ARLA, and are totally independent of any organisation. Our qualified team offer a professional, eff
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30393652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners, Ilfracombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.