Hillsborough Terrace, Ilfracombe
- CALLING ALL INVESTORS!!!
- Currently achieving £450 pcm as a residential let
- One bedroom apartment in sought after location
- Located in a quiet, sough after block
- Brand new gas boiler
- Finished to a high standard
Communal Entrance - A well maintained communal entrance, steps leading up to the first floor where flat 3 is located.
Bedroom - 7' 9'' x 8' 2'' (2.36m x 2.49m) - A side aspect double room with large built in wardrobe/storage cupboard and wall mounted radiator. Carpeted throughout with large original sash window.
Lounge - 15' 7'' x 8' 3'' (4.75m x 2.51m) - A spacious living area, carpeted throughout, rear aspect window and wall mounted radiator. Two steps leading down into the kitchen area.
Kitchen - 13' 0'' x 6' 0'' (3.96m x 1.83m) - A modern fitted kitchen with base level units and roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink, built in appliances including oven, hob and extractor fan above. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
Bathroom - 6' 6'' x 7' 1'' (1.98m x 2.16m) - A side aspect room with panel enclosed bath and shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c. Partially tiled walls and window.
Agents Notes - We have been informed by the vendor of the following:
The remaining lease length is 899 years.
The monthly service charge is £121.60.
The lease dictates no pets are allowed to be kept at the property.
To comply with the property misdescriptions act we must inform all prospective purchasers that the measurements are taken by an electronic tape measure and are provided as a guide only. We have not tested any mains services, gas or electric appliances or fixtures and fittings mentioned in these details, therefore, prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves before committing to purchase.
Directions - From Ilfracombe High Street proceed in an easterly direction which becomes Portland Street. Follow the road along and Hillsborough Terrace can be found elevated on the right hand side just before the traffic lights.
BrochuresBrochure - F3 Ashmour.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Hillsborough Terrace, Ilfracombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station9.6 miles
About the agent
Turners has been established in Ilfracombe for 30 years.
We have evolved over the years to become one of North Devon’s leading estate and letting agencies. We are a friendly, privately owned company specialising in all aspects of the property market throughout Ilfracombe, Combe Martin, Berrynarbor, Woolacombe, Barnstaple and all the surrounding areas. We are members of the NAEA and ARLA, and are totally independent of any organisation. Our qualified team offer a professional, eff
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30393606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners, Ilfracombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.