33 Oxford Grove, Ilfracombe
- Great investment opportunity
- Current rental yield of just under 8%
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Top floor apartment
- Close to all local amenities
- Selling with no onward chain
Bedroom - 10' 8'' x 11' 11'' (3.26m x 3.62m) - With ample space for double bed, the space comprises of an electric storage heater, built in storage/wardrobe and carpeting throughout. The room benefits from a dormer style window, which allows for views over the surrounding area.
Living Room/Kitchen - 10' 11'' x 18' 11'' (3.34m x 5.76m) - The dormer window allows for natural light in the space. The room is partly carpeted and partly laminate flooring, which segregates the two spaces nicely. The kitchen is recently fitted, with a tile splash back, and space for an electric oven.
Bathroom - 10' 8'' x 3' 5'' (3.24m x 1.05m) - The room features a low level WC, porcelain hand basin and laminate flooring. The large, enclosed shower unit sits at one of the room, with an extractor fan and inset lighting.
Agents Notes - We have been informed by the vendor that electric, water and drainage are all mains connected.
To comply with the property misdescriptions act we must inform all prospective purchasers that the measurements are taken by an electronic tape measure and are provided as a guide only.
We have not tested any mains services or electric appliances or fixtures and fittings mentioned in these details, therefore, prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves before committing to purchase
Directions - From our offices proceed on foot along the High Street towards the harbour. On your right hand side you will see Oxford Grove. Flat 4, 33 Oxford Grove can be found about 30m up on your right hand side.
Brochures33 Oxford Grove, Ilfracombe
33 Oxford Grove, Ilfracombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station9.6 miles
About the agent
Turners has been established in Ilfracombe for 30 years.
We have evolved over the years to become one of North Devon’s leading estate and letting agencies. We are a friendly, privately owned company specialising in all aspects of the property market throughout Ilfracombe, Combe Martin, Berrynarbor, Woolacombe, Barnstaple and all the surrounding areas. We are members of the NAEA and ARLA, and are totally independent of any organisation. Our qualified team offer a professional, eff
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30393739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners, Ilfracombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.