136 - 137 High Street, Ilfracombe
- Newly converted three bedroom apartment
- Situated in a historic Ilfracombe High Street building
- Modern and spacious throughout
- Newly fitted fixtures and fittings
- Boundless holiday let and buy to let opportunites
- Located in a well maintained block
Entrance Hallway - Accessed via the Oxford Grove entrance. The initial hallway is communal, leading towards the front door of the apartment.
Bathroom - 10' 4'' x 7' 11'' (3.16m x 2.42m) - The bathroom features a paneled bathtub with wall mounted shower unit, hand basin and WC.
Bedroom 2 - 13' 11'' x 13' 1'' (4.24m x 4m) - This spacious L shaped bedroom looks over the rear of the property. The large timber framed window allows for natural light in the space. Ample room for all bedroom furniture and storage.
Bedroom 3 - 6' 8'' x 12' 3'' (2.02m x 3.74m) - A single bedroom or study, with a large original timber sash window for natural light.
Master Bedroom - 16' 7'' x 12' 9'' (5.05m x 3.88m) - A very spacious double bedroom with ample room for storage and furniture. The Master Bedroom is light and airy, with a large timber framed sash window and inset lighting.
Lounge/Kitchen - 21' 2'' x 15' 5'' (6.45m x 4.71m) - With large sash windows dominating the room, the space has a feeling of grandeur. Benefiting from high ceiling, this area will make an exceptionally social space. The kitchen features base and eye level units, integrated cooker and hob, extractor fan and ample space for additional white goods.
Agents Notes - To comply with the property misdescriptions act we must inform all prospective purchasers that the measurements are taken by an electronic tape measure and are provided as a guide only. We have not tested any mains services, electrical appliances or fixtures and fittings mentioned in these details, therefore, prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves before committing to purchase. The property is available of a 250 year leasehold agreement. The service charges are £60 pcm with ground rent of £50 per annum.
Directions - From Ilfracombe High Street proceed on foot in an easterly direction passing Springfield Road on your right. Upon reaching Barclays Bank on your right hand side turn immediately right onto the bottom of Oxford Grove and number 136 is on the right hand side.
Brochures136 - 137 High Street, Ilfracombe
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
136 - 137 High Street, Ilfracombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station9.7 miles
About the agent
Turners has been established in Ilfracombe for 30 years.
We have evolved over the years to become one of North Devon’s leading estate and letting agencies. We are a friendly, privately owned company specialising in all aspects of the property market throughout Ilfracombe, Combe Martin, Berrynarbor, Woolacombe, Barnstaple and all the surrounding areas. We are members of the NAEA and ARLA, and are totally independent of any organisation. Our qualified team offer a professional, eff
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30393818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners, Ilfracombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.