Mullacott Cross, Ilfracombe
- 99 Year License Agreement
- Quality of build to rival brick built properties
- No hidden fees outside of the site fees
- Potential capital gains & inheritance tax exemption
- Site open 365 days a year
- Re sale commission less than other parks
Lounge/Diner - All our mini lodges have a spacious open plan living area and are built with the beautiful surroundings in mind. Large windows ensures the space is light, airy and natural.
Kitchen - Although the mini lodge is a smaller footprint, they definitely do not compromise on work space and storage. All kitchens are fitted with full size appliances including; oven, stove top, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Bedrooms - No small campervan style beds here! We only source the best quality beds and mattresses in doubles or singles allowing you a great nights sleep. All rooms have wardrobes and draws.
Bathrooms - All lodges come with full fitted bathrooms, most with an additional en-suite, depending on the number of bedrooms. The family bathroom has a full size bath, overhead shower, toilet and basin.
Outside - Every mini lodge has a large private decking or patio area outside. At Mullacott Park we get stunning sunsets, and there is no better place to enjoy it. All lodges have a private parking space.
Mullacott Cross, Ilfracombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station7.9 miles
About the agent
Turners has been established in Ilfracombe for 30 years.
We have evolved over the years to become one of North Devon’s leading estate and letting agencies. We are a friendly, privately owned company specialising in all aspects of the property market throughout Ilfracombe, Combe Martin, Berrynarbor, Woolacombe, Barnstaple and all the surrounding areas. We are members of the NAEA and ARLA, and are totally independent of any organisation. Our qualified team offer a professional, eff
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30393575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners, Ilfracombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.