Mullacott Cross, Ilfracombe
- 99 Year License Agreement
- Quality of build to rival brick built properties
- No hidden fees outside of the site fees
- Potential capital gains & inheritance tax exemption
- Site open 365 days a year
- Re sale commission less than other parks
Lounge - VIP lodges are the best on the park, the living areas were expertly designed to honour scenery and spectacular views. Large windows make the room light and airy. There is plenty of space for full sofa sets and other furnishings.
Kitchen/Diner - All our kitchens are beautifully crafted with the best materials. All kitchens are fitted with full size appliances, such as stove top, fridge/freezer, oven and dishwashers. The open plan dining area comfortably fits a large table and chairs.
Bedrooms - VIP lodges offer two generous size bedrooms that can fit a double bed or two single beds, while still providing ample room and storage space. You can configure the lodge how you wish.
Bathrooms - There are two bathrooms in the luxury lodges. The master bedroom has an en-suite that includes a large shower cubicle, toilet and basin unit. There is also a sizeable family bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and basin.
Outside - The exterior space of the VIP lodges is arguably the best part. Every VIP lodge comes with a large wrap around decking utilizing the outstanding views and Devon sun. Private parking space.
Mullacott Cross, Ilfracombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station7.9 miles
About the agent
Turners has been established in Ilfracombe for 30 years.
We have evolved over the years to become one of North Devon’s leading estate and letting agencies. We are a friendly, privately owned company specialising in all aspects of the property market throughout Ilfracombe, Combe Martin, Berrynarbor, Woolacombe, Barnstaple and all the surrounding areas. We are members of the NAEA and ARLA, and are totally independent of any organisation. Our qualified team offer a professional, eff
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30393678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners, Ilfracombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.