Orchard Drive, Hale
- Convenient Location Close To Hale And Altrincham
- In Need Of Modernisation And Offering Potential For Further Extension And Upgrading
- Dining Room/Lounge Opening Onto The Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms And One Single Bedroom
- Ample Parking Facilities And Neat Gardens To Front And Rear
- Dining Area And Kitchen Which Could Easily Be Combined And Extended
18 Orchard Drive, Hale.
We are in receipt of an offer of £430,000 subject to contract for this property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
Occupying a highly convenient location within easy striking distance of both Hale and Altrincham this house whilst in need of some modernisation also offers potential for further extension and upgrading.
The accommodation which is laid out over two floors comprises a good sized entrance hall approached via a small porch, to the front is a bay fronted sitting room and to the rear is a dining room/lounge opening onto the rear garden. Completing the ground floor is a dining area and kitchen which could easily be combined and extended, whilst at first floor level are two doubles and one single bedroom with a family bathroom and separate wc. Externally are ample parking facilities and neat gardens to front and rear.
Orchard Drive is characterised by a mixture of semi detached and detached properties, all set within five minutes drive of Hale’s fashionable village with its range of shops and services. Altrincham with its busy market town centre and Metro system into Manchester also lies within walking distance and sporting and recreational facilities abound. The urban motorway network and International Airport are also within ten to fifteen minutes drive.
From the centre of Hale proceed along the main Hale Road in the direction of Hale Barns turning left onto Hermitage Road, first left onto Bancroft Road and at the bottom of Bancroft Road turn right onto Orchard Drive where the property will be found on the right.
These details have been approved by the vendor before printing and every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy. However, in view of the recent Property Misdescription Legislation affecting Estate Agents, prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries, to view the property and to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the particulars.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Orchard Drive, Hale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hale Station0.7 miles
- Altrincham Station0.8 miles
- Navigation Road Station1.1 miles
About the agent
John Hilditch and company have been successfully selling houses for 20 years. We occupy the largest estate agency premises in Hale with newly refurbished offices, a brand new website and in addition a state of the art mailing system ensuring that if you are buying or selling, no stone is left unturned. Our reputation has been based on repeat business, local knowledge and customer service that is second to none.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10583436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hilditch & Co, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.