Usbourne Way, Ibstock, LE67
- Situated of the edge of Sence Valley Forest Park
- Cul-de-sac location
- Detached Four Double Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Plenty off road parking
- Solar panels
- En suite Shower Room
- Well presented and stunning location
- Security Cameras
Located on the door step of Sence Valley Forest Park this well presented Bellway ex show home is the perfect location. This a rare opportunity to purchase a corner plot with plentiful parking. The Smithy is a 4 bedroom home which benefits from an open plan kitchen and dining area, separate utility, dual aspect lounge, modern family bathroom and en suite to main bedroom. Viewing is highly recommend to appreciate location.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Usbourne Way, Ibstock, LE67
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polesworth Station9.8 miles
About the agent
Reddington Sales and Lettings; celebrating 5 years of providing a high quality service to clients.
Located in the quiet village of Thringstone near Coalville in North West Leicestershire, we provide a highly professional and cost effective service to home owners, landlords and tenants across the East Midlands.
Reddington Sales and Lettings also work with local building companies to bring you some of the newest properties on the market.
Our highly trained team enables Energy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18925303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reddington Sales and Lettings, Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.