Chew Valley Road, OL3
- End Terrace Two Double Bedrooms
- Central Location in Greenfield
- Open Plan Lounge / Diner
- Spacious and Well Presented
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
The main door opens into the hall. An ideal place for cloaks and shoes
Open Plan Lounge / Diner 7.65m (25' 1") x 3.60m (11' 10")
The well presented spacious lounge area can accommodate sizeable modern sofas with space for other occasional furniture.
The tastefully decorated dining area can easily accommodate a good size dining table and chairs. There are French doors that lead to the study area
Rear Hall / Study 3.87m (12' 8") x 2.37m (7' 9")
There is a rear hall which can double up as a study area. An external door leads to the side parking
Kitchen 4.55m (14' 11") x 1.90m (6' 3")
The newly fitted kitchen has a selection of base and wall units with splash back and complimentary work tops and comes complete with gas hob, oven, extractor, integrated fridge, freezer and with space for a washing machine
Stairs & Landing
Stairs from the hall lead to the spacious landing with side facing window for natural light. A ceiling hatch gives access to the part boarded and insulated loft
Master Bedroom 5.90m (19' 4") x 3.70m (12' 2")
The very spacious master bedroom can accommodate a king size bed along with wardrobes and other furniture
Bedroom 2 4.20m (13' 9") x 3.49m (11' 5")
The second good size double bedroom can accommodate a king size bed with room for wardrobes etc
The recently fitted shower room is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle
The cellar is accessed from the rear hall / study and provides additional storage
There are two off road parking spaces
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chew Valley Road, OL3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenfield Station0.6 miles
- Mossley Station2.1 miles
- Oldham Mumps Station4.1 miles
About the agent
We are an independent local Estate Agency specialising in the Saddleworth and surrounding areas. Bridges gives a professional and dedicated service. Whether your buying or selling through us and our aim is to be the bridge to your new property.
By choosing Bridges you will have a friendly and efficient team prepared to look after your every need of the sale or purchase of your most important asset.
We are a member of the national association of e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 183ChewValleyRoadGreenfield. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges , Uppermill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.